1. Nazarova L. A., Nazarov L. A., Golikov N. A. Evaluation of the rheological properties of reservoir rocks of the Bazhenov formation according to the data of thermobaric tests. Fizikotekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 2017, no. 3, pp. 22—28. [In Russ].
2. Takato T., Masanobu O. Changes in crack density and wave velocity in association with crack growth in triaxial tests of Inada granite. Journal of Geophysical Research. 2005. vol. 110, no. 5, pp. 1—14.
3. Li H., Dong Z., Yang Y., Chen M., Jing W. Experimental study of damage development in salt rock under uniaxial stress using ultrasonic velocity and acoustic emissions. Applied Sciences (Switzerland). 2018. vol. 8, рр. 1—14.
4. Garia S., Pal A. K., Ravi K., Nair A. M. Laboratory assessment on factors controlling the acoustic properties of carbonates. A case study from Bombay off-shore. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2021. vol. 203.
5. Sarout J. Impact of pore space topology on permeability, cut-off frequencies and validity of wave propagation theories. Geophysical Journal International. 2012. vol. 189, no. 1, pp. 481—492.
6. Tian J., Wang E. Ultrasonic method for measuring in-situ stress based on acoustoelasticity theory. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2006. vol. 25, pp. 3719—3724.
7. Gladwin M. T., Stagey F. D. Ultrasonic pulse velocity as a rock stress sensor. Tectonophysics. 1974, vol. 21, no. 1-2, pp. 39—45.
8. Wang Y., Li C. H. Investigation of the Pand S-wave velocity anisotropy of a Longmaxi formation shale by real-time ultrasonic and mechanical experiments under uniaxial deformation. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 2017, vol. 158, pp. 253—267.
9. Punturo R., Kern H., Cirrincione R., Mazzoleni P., Pezzino A. Pand S-wave velocities and densities in silicate and calcite rocks from the Peloritani Mountains, Sicily (Italy): The effect of pressure, temperature and the direction of wave propagation. Tectonophysics. 2005, vol. 409, no. 1-4, pp. 55—72.
10. Scheu B., Kern H., Spieler O., Dingwell D. B. Temperature dependence of elastic Pand S-wave velocities in porous Mt. Unzendacite. Journal of Volcanology and Geothermal Research. 2006, vol. 153, no. 1-2 spec. iss., pp. 136—147.
11. Motra H. B., Zertani S. Influence of loading and heating processes on elastic and geomechanical properties of eclogites and granulites. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2018. vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 127—137.
12. Nikolenko P. V., Shkuratnik V. L. Laboratory setup for ultrasonic testing of rock samples in variable temperature and pressure conditions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2019, no. 5, pp. 89—96. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-05-0-89-96.
13. Zheng G. P., Zhao X. D. Liu J. P., Li Y. H. Experimental study on change in acoustic wave velocity when rock is loading. Journal of Northeastern University. 2009. vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1197—1200.
14. Katsuki D., Gutierrez M., Almrabat A. Stress-dependent elastic wave velocity of microfractured sandstone. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics. 2014. vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 441—456.
15. Chen X., Xu Z. The ultrasonic P-wave velocity-stress relationship of rocks and its application. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. 2017. vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 661—669.
16. Nikolenko P. V. Experimental studies into temperature and pressure effect on the quality and fracture of rock samples. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020, no. 11, pp. 70—78. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-11-0-70-78.
17. Kern H. Elastic wave velocities and constants of elasticity of rocks at elevated pressures and temperatures. Landolt-Boernstein, 1982, pp. 99—140.
18. He W., Wang C., Shi W.-F., Ning J.-G., Zhao K. Evaluation of anchorage quality of rock bolts using ultrasoinc guided wave. Transaction of Beijing Institute of Technology. 2017, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 567—572.
19. Remy J. M., Bellanger M., Homand-Etienne F. Laboratory velocities and attenuation of Pwaves in limestones during freeze-thaw cycles. Geophysics. 1994, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 245—251.
20. Ren W., Xu J, Zhang Z., Liu Y. Wavelet packet analysis on acoustic spectral characteristics of geopolymeric concrete after elevated temperature. Journal of Building Materials. 2014, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 284—290.