1. Bystritsky G. F. Autonomous and backup power supply installations. Industrial Energy. 2008. no. 2. pp.13−23. [In Russ].
2. Abramovich B. N. The system of uninterrupted power supply of mining enterprises. Notes of the Mining Institute. 2018. V. 229. pp. 31−40. [In Russ].
3. Kazanov M. S. Development of an algorithm for optimizing parameters and a comprehensive assessment of the effect of introducing local power sources in power supply systems for consumers with distributed generation: Abstract of the thesis. … cand. tech. Sciences: 05.09.03. Moscow, 2017. 20 p. [In Russ].
4. Kolesnikov S. V., Leonov A. P. Reliability of isolation of stator windings of frequencycontrolled electric motors. Electrotechnical and information complexes and systems. 2022, no. 1, v. 18. pp. 33−62. [In Russ].
5. Dudkin A. N., Leonov A. P., Supueva A. S. Influence of defects in inter-turn insulation on its resistance to operational loads typical for energy-efficient methods of controlling electrical equipment. Tomsk: Izvestiya TPU, 2015. V. 326, no. 11. pp. 83−89. [In Russ].
6. Colak I., Kabalci E., Bayindir R. Review of multilevel voltage source inverter topologies and control schemes. Energy Conversion and Management. 2011. Vol. 52. pp. 1114−1128.
7. Singh B., Mittal N., Verma K. S. Multi-level inverter: a literature survey on topologies and control strategies. International Journal of Reviews in Computing. 2012, Vol. 10. pp. 1−16.
8. Panagis P., Stergiopoulos F., Marabeas P. Comparison of State of the Art Multilevel Inverters. Power Electronics Specialists Conference, 2008. PESC 2008. IEEE Conference Publications. pp. 4296−4301.
9. Evdokimov S. A., Shchurov N. I.. Structural synthesis of multiphase valve converters: monograph. Novosibirsk: Publishing house of NGTU, 2010. 423 p. [In Russ].
10. Ivakin V. N., Kovalev V. D., Magnitsky A. A. Rationing of energy efficiency of distribution transformers. Energy of a single network. 2017. no. 5 (34). pp. 20 31. [In Russ].
11. Beletsky A. F. Theory of linear electrical circuits. St. Petersburg: Publishing house “Lan”, 2008. 544 p. [In Russ].
12. Vinogradov A. B., Korotkov A. A. Control algorithms for a high-voltage multilevel frequency converter: monograph. Ivanovo: Publishing House of Ivanovo State Power Engineering University, 2018. 184 p. [In Russ].
13. Kovernikova L. I., Serkov A. V., Shamonov R. G. On the management of the quality of electric energy in Russia in the past, present and future. Regional Energy: Safety and Efficiency. 2018. no. 1. pp. 75−85. [In Russ].
14. Zirka S. E., Moroz Yu. I., Moroz E. Yu., Tarchutkin A. L. Topological models of a transformer. Electricity, 2012. no. 10. pp. 33−42. [In Russ].
15. Abramovich B. N., Sychev Yu. A. Methods and means of ensuring the energy security of industrial enterprises with a continuous technological cycle. Industrial Energy, 2016. no. 9. pp. 18−22. [In Russ].
16. Boyarskaya N. P., Dovgun V. P., Egorov D. E. Synthesis of filter-compensating devices for power supply systems: monograph. Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 2014. 192 p. [In Russ].
17. Lutarevich A. G., Leinert V. V., Sokolov D. S. Analysis of power quality control methods. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2019. no. 12−1. pp. 126−130. [In Russ].
18. Rahmani-Andebili M. Problems: Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis. In: AC Electrical Circuit Analysis . Springer, Cham. 2021. pp. 1–36. https://doi.org/10.1007/978−3030−60986−3_1.
19. Batunlu C., Albarbar A., Strategy for enhancing reliability and lifetime of DC-AC inverters used for wind turbines. Microelectronics Reliability 2018. ID 6945509. P. 13.
20. Avinash Aithal, Gen Li, Jianzhong Wu, James Yu, Performance of an electrical distribution network with Soft Open Point during a grid side AC fault. Applied Energy. 2018. ID 8953447. P. 11.