1. Safiullin R. N., Afanasyev A. S, Reznichenko V. V. Concept of development of monitoring and control systems of intelligent technical complexes. Journal of Mining Institute. 2019, vol. 237, pp. 322–330. [In Russ]. DOI:10.31897/PMI.2019.3.322.
2. Pushkarev A. E., Maksimova A. S. The solution of the problem of forming a system for monitoring the condition and positioning of construction and road vehicles St. Petersburg, Publishing house “Petropolis”, 2021,108 p. [In Russ].
3. Astafiev Y. P., Polishchuk G. K., Gorlov N. I. Planning and organization of loading and transportation works in open pits. Moscow, Nedra, 1986, 168 p. [In Russ].
4. Glebov A. V. Methodological principles of equipment selection for cyclical-andcontinuous technology mechanization. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, vol. 5−2, pp. 296–308. [In Russ].DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2021_52_0_296.
5. Belikova D. D., Morozov E. V., Khisamutdinova E. L. Optimizing control of mining machine power-units within the normal power setting range by means of engine oil quality monitoring. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021, vol. 6, pp. 95–103. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25 018/0236_1493_2021_6_0_95.
6. Vasiliev M. V., Smirnov V. P. Method of rationing and planning of efficiency of open-pit dump trucks Moscow, Sverdlovsk: IGD MCHM SSSR, 1987, 40 p. [In Russ].
7. Voroshilov G. A. Tendencies and prospects of using open-pit transport at mining enterprises of Ural region. Materials of scientific and practical conference “Open Pit Transport 2002” Zhodino: PO BelAZ. 2002. pp. 50–52. [In Russ].
8. Golubev V. A., Lotov A. I. Ways to save energy resources in the operation of mining and transport equipment quarries. Sverdlovsk, IGD MHM USSR, no. 86, pp. 86–90. [In Russ].
9. Goncharov S. A., Klucka F. I. Ways to reduce energy costs in the development of iron ore deposits. Mining Journal. 1999, no. 7, pp. 4–6. [In Russ].
10. Dovzhenok A. S. Increase in efficiency of open-pit automobile transport by improving the parameters of its subsystems using the energy criterion. Abstract of Ph. D. thesis, St. Petersburg., St. Petersburg Institute of Railway Transport, 1992, 20 p. [In Russ].
11. Zyryanov I. V. Algorithm of controlling the speed mode of open-pit dump trucks at low temperatures. Kolyma, 1997, no. 1, pp. 55–57. [In Russ].
12. Kuleshov A. A., Lankov P. Yu., Serebrennikov O. D. Choosing a rational model of a dump truck for the projected quarries of JSC Apatit. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2005, vol. 11, pp. 267–274. [In Russ].
13. Lel Y. I., Mescheryagin Yu. B., Rebrin E. Yu. Research of operation of dump trucks of various payload capacity at the Karagaysky open pit. Proceedings of the Ural Mining Institute. 1993, no. 3, pp. 22–29. [In Russ].
14. Kholmskiy A. V., Sidorov D. V. Arrangements for increase the efficiency of mining operations on the deep ore mines. Scientific and Practical Studies of Raw Material Issues. Proceedings of the Russian-German Raw Materials Dialogue: A Collection of Young Scientists Papers and Discussion. 2019, pp. 71–74.
15. Potapov M. G., Belozerov V. I., Levchik A. P. Prospects of Creation of Heavy-Duty Open Pit Trucks. – Moscow: Central Research Institute of Economics and Scientific and Technical Information of the Coal Industry. 1986, 44 p. [In Russ].
16. Rebrin E. Yu. Modelling of operation modes of open-pit motor transport. Abstract of Ph. D. thesis, Ekaterinburg, Ural state mining and geological academy, 1995, 220 p. [In Russ].
17. Khokhryakov V. S. Designing quarries, Moscow: Nedra, 1980, 336 p. [In Russ].
18. Etkina N. I., Lel Y. I., Sandrigailo I. N. Expert systems to assess technological parameters of opencast mining. Computer technology in mining. 1996. pp.138–142. [In Russ].
19. Boyd G., Dutrow E., Tunnessen W. The evolution of energy star energy performance Indicator for benchmarking industrial plant energy use. Journal of cleaner production. 2008, pp. 709–715.
20. Bolobov V. I., Plashchinsky V. A. Influence of impact duration on fracture efficiency in rocks and on plastic deformation of metals. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 3, pp. 78–96. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_3_0_78.
21. Buki P., Nischk B. Tightening the belt on production costs. Pit Quarry. 1986, vol. 7 9, no. 3, pp. 38–40.
22. Chadwick J. R. Continuous miner and road header use grows. World Coal. 1983, vol. 9, pp. 31–40.
23. Derzko N. A., Ugge A. J., Case E. R. Evaluation of Dynamic Freeway Flow Model by Using Field Data. Transportation Research. 1981, vol. 905, pp. 52–60.
24. Borisov S. V., Koltunova E. A., Kladiev S. N. Improving of Simulation Model Structure of Traction Asynchronous Electric Drive for Mine Electric Locomotive. Journal of Mining Institute. 2021, vol. 247, pp. 1–8. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2021.1.12.
25. Botyan E., Pushkarev A. Improving the methodology of choosing machinery models for the formation of an excavator and vehicle fleet during the modernization of a mining transport system, with account for the Arctic specifics. Transportation Research Procedia. 2021, vol. 57, pp. 106–112. [In Russ].
26. Abdulaev E. K., Maharatkin P. N., Kuzhelev A. I. Determination of the most significant factors affecting the life of tires and the motor-wheel gearbox using a priori ranking. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2019, no. 48, pp. 3–10. [In Russ].
27. Hazin M. L. Robotic mining dump trucks. Proceedings of the Ural State Mining University. 2020, no. 3(59), pp. 123–130. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.21440/2307-2091-2020-3123−130.
28. Rylnikova M. V., Vlasov A. V., Makeev M. A. Substantiation of the conditions for the use of automated control systems for open-pit mining operations for the construction of a cyclic-flow geotechnology complex in a quarry using simulation modeling. Mining industry. 2021, no. 4, pp. 106–112. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.30686/1609-9192-2021-4-106−112.
29. Bajany D. M., Zhang L., Xia. X. An optimization approach for shovel allocation to minimize fuel consumption in open pit mines: case of heterogeneous fleet of shovels. International Federation of Automatic Control. 2019. vol. 52, iss. 14, pp. 207–212. DOI: 10.1016/j.ifacol.2019.09.196.
30. Patterson S. R., Kozana E., Hyland P. Energy efficient scheduling of open-pit coal mine trucks. European Journal of Operational Research. 2017, vol. 262, pp. 759–770. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejor.2017.03.081.
31. Burmistrov K. V., Osintseva N. A., Shakshakpaev A. N. Selection of Open-Pit Dump Trucks during Quarry Reconstruction. Procedia Engineering. 2017, vol. 206, pp. 1696– 1702. DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.10.700.
32. Wang Q., Zhang R., Lv Sh., Wang Y. Open-pit mine truck fuel consumption pattern and application based on multi-dimensional features and XGBoost. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. 2021, vol. 43, pp. 89–99. DOI: 10.1016/j.seta.2020.100977.
33. Yan Q., Chen X., Jian H., Wei W., Wang W., Wang H. Design of a deep inference framework for required power forecasting and predictive control on a hybrid electric mining truck. Energy. 2022, vol. 238, pp. 121–141. DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2021.121960.