1. Qian Minggao, Xu Jialin, Miao Xiexing. Green Technique in Coal Mining. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology. 2003, Vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 343—348.
2. Qian Minggao. Technological System and Green Mining Concept. Coal science & Technology Magazine. 2003, no. 4, pp.1—3.
3. Qian Minggao, Miao Xiexing, Xu Jialin. Resources and Environment Harmonics (Green) Mining and Its Technological System. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering. 2006, Vol. 23, no. 1, pp.1—5.
4. Qian Minggao, Miao Xiexing, Xu Jialin. Key Strata Theory in Ground Control. Xu Zhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press. 2000, pp.1—300.
5. Xu Jialin, Wang Xiaozhen, Liu Wentao, Wang Zhigang. Effects of Primary Key Stratum Location on Height of Water Flowing Fracture Zone. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2009, Vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 380—385.
6. Xu Jialin, Zhu Weibing, Wang Xiaozhen. Study on Wate-Inrush Mechanism and Prevention During Coal Mining Under Unconsolidated Confined Aquifer. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2011, Vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 333—339.
7. Xu Jialin, You Qi, Zhu Weibing, et al. Theorectical study of strip-filling to control mining subsidence. Journal of China Coal Society. 2007, Vol. 32, no. 2, 119—122.
8. Li Xingshang, Xu Jialin. Modeling Experiment for the Rock Movement During Grouting Backfill in Caving Area with Strip Mining. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2009, Vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 284—287.
9. Li Xingshang, Xu Jialin. Modeling Experiment for the Rock Movement During Grouting Backfill in Caving Area with Strip Mining. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2009, Vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 284—287.
10. Xu Jialin, Qian Minggao. Study of features of distribution of overlaying stratum fractures caused by mining. Ground Pressure and Strata Control. 1997, Vol.14 (S1) pp. 210—212, 229.
11. Qian Minggao, Xu Jialin. Study on the “O-Shape” Circle Distribution Characteristics of Mining-Induced Fractures in the Overlaying Strata. Journal of China Coal Society. 1998, Vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 465—469.
12. Xu Jialin, Qian Minggao. Study and Application of Mining-Induced Fracture Distribution in Green Mining. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology. 2004, Vol. 33, no. 2, pp.141—144.
13. Peng Xiaoya, Xu Jialin, Wu Renlun, et al. Study on Coal Mining Height of Coal Mining Face Affected to O Ring Distribution Law. Coal Science and Technology. 2012, Vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 8—11.
14. Wu Renlun. Effects of Key Stratum on the Scope of the “Three Zones” of Gas Pressure Relief and Migration in Coal Seam Group Mining. Journal of China Coal Society. 2013, Vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 924—929.
15. Wu Renlun, Wang Yafei, Xu Dongliang, et al. Effects of working face width on the scope of the “three zones” of gas pressure relief and migration in coal seam group mining. Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering. 2017, Vol. 34, no. 1, pp.192—198.
16. Yutyaev E.P., Mazanik E.V., Slastunov S.V., Batugin A.S. Methodology for the Selection of In-Seam Gas Drainage System for Intensive and Safe Coal Mining. IVth International Innovative Mining Symposium, E3S Web of Conferences 105, 01032. 209. URL: https://doi. org/10.1051/e3sconf/201910501032
17. Chmykhalova S.V. Loss prevention and safety improvement in the mining industry: main directions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020;(6—1):146—153. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-61-0-146-153.
18. Gornoye delo i okruzhayushchaya sreda [Mining and Envirnment]. Moscow, Mining University. 1997. [In Russ].
19. Balovtsev S.V., Shevchuk R.V. Geomechanical monitoring of mine shafts in difficult ground conditions. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2018, no. 8, pp. 77—83. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2018-8-0-77-83. [In Russ].
20. Kulikova, E.Y. Defects of urban underground structure and their prediction. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018. Vol. 451, no. 1, doi:10.1088/1757—899X/451/1/012108
21. Shevchenko L.A. Formation of the aerogasis situation in exposed conveyor processes coal mines. Ugol’. 2018, (11), 36—40. doi:10.18796/0041-5790-2018-11-36-40. [In Russ].
22. Kolikov K.S., Kaledina N.O., Kobylkin S.S. Mining safety and ecology department: Past, present and future. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2018, no. 3, pp. 21—28. doi:10.17580/ gzh.2018.03.04. [In Russ].
23. Qiao Jianyong, Wang Zhiqiang, Zhao Jingli The evolution of thick coal seams mining methods in China. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020;(8):105—117. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-8-0-105-117.
24. Wang Zhiqiang, Li Chengwu, Zhao Jingli. The method of determining the height of caving zone. China Patent ZL201110409969.0, 17 June 2015.
25. Wang Zhiqiang, Li Chengwu, Zhao Jingli. The method of determining the height of caving zone. China Patent ZL201110409969.0, 17 June 2015.
26. Wang Zhiqiang, Li Peng-fei, Wang Lei, Gao Yun, Guo Xiaofei, Chen Chaofan. Method of division and engineering use of “three band” in the stope again. Journal of china coal society. 2013, Vol. 38 (S2), pp. 287—293.
27. Qiao Jianyong, Batugin A.S., Batugina I.M., Yu Lijiang, Zhao Jingli, The Conditions of Geodynamic Phenomena at Huafeng Mine in China. Moscow: Sputnik+, 2016, 144 p. [In Russ].
28. Batugin A., Odintsev V., Yu Lijiang, Kolikov K., Khotchenkov E. Displacement and mine seismicity processes during undermining of a tectonically active fault area at the Sinvay deposit. Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference (SGEM-2018), Albena, Bulgaria. 2018, Vol.18, Issue 1.3, pp. 319—326, doi.org/10.5593/ sgem2018/1.3.