1. Mollova Z. Blast load analysis and effect on building structures. Journal of Mining and Geological Sciences. 2019, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 75—81.
2. Mollova Z. New insights into the impact of blast wave on the human body. Journal of Mining and Geological Sciences. 2019, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 70—75.
3. Mollova Z., Penev V. Control of blast-induced seismic action generated by technological blastings. Sustainable Extraction and Processing of Raw Materials Journal. 2020, vol. 1, pp. 64—67.
4. Penev V., Mollova Z. Design optimization of drilling and blasting operations: а case study on copper ore mining in Asarel. Journal of Mining and Geological Sciences. 2020, vol. 63, pp. 84—88.
5. Belin V., Mollova Z. Influence of the type of donor charges on the detonation rate of lowsensitivity explosives. Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2021, vol. 13, no. 1(47), pp. 112—119.
6. Anastasov D., Valkanov N., Totev L., Mitev I., Dachev G. Geomechanical dimensioning and implementation of innovative systems for mining out of vein deposits. 25th World Mining Congress. Astana, Kazakstan, 2018, UIA Org ID C2307, pp. 1328—1335.
7. Mitev I. Basic positions in the numerical modeling of a subway tunnel on a new Austrian tunnel method. Mining and Geology Magazine. 2018, pp. 36—42.
8. Mitev I. Three measured calculation pattern of vertical shaft part of an intermediate ventilation and water-driven station from the third line of the metro in Sofia. Mining and Geology Magazine. 2019, no. 3, pp. 31—37.
9. Koprev I., Alexandrova E., Georgiev D., Balev C. Research the properties and applicability of the solid incorporated from the discoloration in Maritsa East Mining EAD as a road construction raw material. Mining and Geology Magazine. 2019, no. 8-9, pp. 41—46.
10. Dachev G., Bautarov A., Kutzarov K., Mitev I., Balev V., Evtimov H. Prospects for the future development of the Varba-Banatians, Sixth National Scientific and Technology Conference «Technology and Practices in Underground Mining and Mining Construction» 1—4 October 2018, Devin, pp. 51—61.
11. Stoycheva N., Shishkov P. Innovative formulations for a new generation of low-speed explosive compositions, designed for blasting in tender conditions and for extraction of rockcladding materials. Journal of Mining and Geological Sciences. 2019, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 94—99.
12. Stoycheva N., Shishkov P. Non-detonating charges in polymer housings for smooth splitting of rock blocks during primary extraction and secondary cutting. Sustainable Extraction and Processing of Raw Materials. 2020, vol. 1, pp. 85—89.
13. Stoycheva N., Shishkov P. Comparative analysis of the techniques for detachment of natural stone blocks from the massif with flexible high-explosive charges and bulk-expanding chemical compositions. Sustainable Extraction and Processing of Raw Materials. 2021, vol. 2, pp. 63—67.
14. Stoycheva N., Shishkov P. Optimization of non-detonating charges in polymer housings for cautious blasting activities in dimension stone quarries. Annual of the University of Mining and Geology «St. Ivan Rilski». 2021, vol. 64, pp. 87—91.
15. Mitkov V. Todorov P., Genchev V. Application for issuance of a patent of an invention of explosive polymer. Patent No. 110005. 27.11.2007, Patent Office, 2007. 9 p.
16. Mitkov V. Production of explosives for civilian purposes. IK «St. Ivan Rilski», 2007, 387 p.
17. Orlenko L. P. Fizika vzryva. Izd. 2-e. T. 2 [Physics explosion, 2nd edition. vol. 2], Moscow, Fizmatlit, 2002, 656 p.
18. Zaid I. O., Hawkyard J. B., Jonson W. Experiments in plate cutting by shaped hig explosive charges. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science. 1971, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 13—25.
19. Belin V. A., Kutuzov B. N., Ganopol'skiy M. I., Overchenko M. N. Tekhnologiya i bezopasnost' vzryvnykh rabot. T. 10. Vzryvnoe delo. Kn. 2 [Technology and safety of explosive work. Vol. 10 Explosion technology, book 2], Moscow, Izd-vo «Gornoe delo» OOO «Kimmeriyskiy tsentr», 2016, 423 p.
20. Bunin Zh. V., Nutfulloev G. S. Metodika issledovaniya deystviya zaryadov vzryvchatykh veshchestv s kumulyativnym effektom v raznoprochnykh gornykh porodakh [Methods of studying the actions of the charges of explosives with cumulative effect in all-wheel rocks], Moscow, Izd-vo RGGU, 2014, 50 p.
21. Kutuzov B. N., Belin V. A. Proektirovanie i organizatsiya vzryvnykh rabot [Design and organization of explosive work], Moscow, Izd-vo «Gornaya kniga», 2012, pp. 281—292.
22. Dame Chong Thhang, Belin V. A, Nguyen Than Dong. Empirical studies of the formation of the funnels farmers and yavla. Explosion technology. 2018, no. 119/76, pp. 49—61.
23. Bolotova Yu. N. Influence of the design of the charge of an explosive on the formation of seismic waves. Explosion technology. 2021, no. 133/90, pp. 149—157.
24. Mukhutdinov A. R., Garifullin R. Sh., Efimov M. G., Alexandrov V. N. Computer modeling of the process of cumulation charges of ballistic fuel. Explosion technology. 2020, no. 126/83, pp. 198—206. [In Russ].