1. Yao Y., Zhang B. Influence of the elastic modulus of a conveyor belt on the power allocation of multi-drive conveyors. PLoS One. 2020, vol. 15, no. 7, p. e0235768. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0235768.
2. Bogomolov A. V., Belostockij V. A., Luk’janov I. M. Traction capacity of the drive drums of the belt elevators. Visnik SevNTU. 2013, no. 137, pp. 303–307. [In Russ].
3. Tarasenko E. A., Shushkov A. S. Research of lining materials of a drive drum of a belt conveyor. Nedelja nauki SPbPU. 2020, pp. 143–146. [In Russ].
4. Reutov A. A. Modeling of stationary modes of operation of multiblock drives of belt conveyors. Sovremennye tehnologii. Sistemnyj analiz. Modelirovanie. 2019, no. 2 (62), pp. 40–47. [In Russ].
5. Zhou Q., Gong H., Du G., Zhang Y., He H. Distributed Permanent Magnet DirectDrive Belt Conveyor SystemandIts Control Strategy. Energies. 2022, vol. 15, no. 22, p. 8699. DOI: 10.3390/en15228699.
6. Zeng F., Yan C., Wu Q., Wang T. Dynamic behaviour of a conveyor belt considering non-uniform bulk material distribution for speed control. Applied Sciences. 2020, vol. 10, no. 13, p. 4436. DOI: 10.3390/app10134436.
7. Yan C., Zeng F., Li Z. Belt Conveyor Speed Control Method Considering Elastic Constraint. 2019 9th International Conference on Education and Social Science (ICESS 2019). 2019, pp. 1168–1172. DOI: 10.25236/icess.2019.222.
8. Dmitrieva V. V., Sizin P. E. The analysis of belt conveyor models at different number of approximating masses. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 1, pp. 34–46. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_1_0_34.
9. Kotin D. A., Sukhinin S. E., Ivanov I. A. Comparison of different types of startingthe belt conveyor of the coal mines. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 12−2, pp. 129−142. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_122_0_129.
10. Metelkov V. P., Lieberman Ya. L. On the question of choosing the start-up mode of the conveyor belt. Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes. 2019, no. 2 (43), pp. 54–59. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.18503/2311-8318-2019-2(43)-54−5.
11. Dmitrieva V. V., Sobyanin A. A., Sizin P. E. Modeling soft start of belt conveyor induction motor. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 6, pp. 77–92. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_6_0_77.
12. Dmitrieva V. V., Sobyanin A. A., Sizin P. E. Modeling of various modes of belt conveyor braking. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2022, no. 11, pp. 80–95. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_11_0_80.
13. Li Y., Li L. Research on Segmented Belt Acceleration Curve Based on Automated Mechanical Transmission. Processes. 2022, vol. 10, no. 1, p. 106. DOI: 10.3390/pr10010106.
14. Xiao D., Shan H. Performance evaluation of dual-motor driving system for pipe belt conveyor based on current tracking master-slave control. 2019 Chinese Control And Decision Conference (CCDC), IEEE. 2019, pp. 2540–2545. DOI: 10.1109/CCDC.2019.8833227.
15. Parmar G., Mukherjee S., Prasad R. System reduction using factor division algorithm and eigen spectrum analysis. Applied mathematical modelling. 2007, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 2542–2552. DOI: 10.1016/j.apm.2006.10.004.
16. Manohar H., Sambariya D. K. Model order reduction of mimo system using differentiation method. 2016 10th International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), IEEE. 2016, pp. 1–5. DOI: 10.1109/ISCO.2016.7726988.
17. Sambariya D. K., Gupta T. Reduced order model using modified cauer form for multi-input and multi-output LTI systems. 2017 International Conference on Information, Communication, Instrumentation and Control (ICICIC), IEEE. 2017, pp. 1–6. DOI: 10.1109/ ICOMICON.2017.8279103.
18. Komarasamy R., Albhonso N., Gurusamy G. Order reduction of linear systems with an improved pole clustering. Journal of vibration and control. 2012, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 1876–1885. DOI: 10.1177/1077546311426592.
19. Alsmadi O. M. K., Abo-Hammour Z. S. A robust computational technique for model order reduction of two-time-scale discrete systems via genetic algorithms. Computational intelligence and neuroscience. 2015, vol. 2015, pp. 27–27. DOI: 10.1155/2015/615079.
20. Chang W. D. Coefficient estimation of IIR filter by a multiple crossover genetic algorithm. Computers & Mathematics with Applications. 2006, vol. 51, no. 9–10, pp. 1437–1444. DOI: 10.1016/j.camwa.2006.01.003.
21. Diab A. Z., Vdovin V. V., Kotin D. A., Anosov V. N., Pankratov V. V. Cascade model predictive vector control of induction motor drive. 2014 12th International Conference on Actual Problems of Electronics Instrument Engineering (APEIE), IEEE. 2014, pp. 669–674. DOI: 10.1109/APEIE.2014.7040771.
22. Nos O. V. Matrix transformations in mathematical Models of an induction motor. 9th International Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, 24−26 September 2008. 2008, vol. 7. pp. 104–107. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.1109/APEIE.2008.4897073.