1. Dawe R.A., Mahers E.G. and Williams J.K. Pore scale physical modeling of transport phenomena in porous media in “Advances in transport phenomena in porous media” Bear J. and Corapcioglu M.Y. eds. Martinus Nijhoff Publ. 1987, pp. 48—76.
2. Lebedev V.S., Skopintseva O.V. Residual coalbed gas components: Composition, content, hazard. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2017, no. 4, pp. 84—86. [In Russ]. DOI: 10. 17580/ gzh.2017.04.17.
3. Pavlenko M.V. The Formation of zones of the coal fray volumetric impregnation as a result of the vibration impact. 23th International Gonference Enginiring Mechanics. Svratka. Czech Republik. 2017, pp. 758—761.
4. Nikolaevsky V.N. Mekhanizm vozdeystviya vibroseysa na nefteotdachu mestorozhdeniy i dominiruyushchuyu chastotu. Tr. AN SSSR [Mechanism of Vibroseis Impact on Oil Recovery and Dominant Frequency, Tr. Academy of Sciences of the USSR]. 1989, t. 307, no. 3, pp. 570—575. [In Russ].
5. Pavlenko M.V., Barnov N.G., Kuziev D.A., Kenzhabaev K.N., Monzoev M.V. Vibration impact through wells and the technology of degassing of the preparation of low-permeability coal seam. Ugol’ — Russian Coal Journal. 2020, no. 1, pp. 36—40. DOI: http://dx.doi. org/10.18796/0041—5790—2020—1-36—40. [In Russ].
6. Pavlenko M.V. Operational control of efficient and effective treatment of coal bed using complex action taking into account resonant natural frequencies of the block. 24rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics 2018. Svratka, Czech Republic, 2018, pp. 645—648. Doi: 10.21495/91-8-645.
7. Wei J.P., Wang H.L., Wang D.K., Yao B.H. An improved model of gas flow in coal based on the effect of penetration and diffusion. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology. 2016, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 873–878.
8. Michael J. Landry. The coset construction for non-equilibrium systems. High Energy Phisics — Theory. Submitted on 27 Dec 2019, p. 35. https://arxiv.org/abs/1912.12301.
9. M. Baggioli and M.J. Landry. Effective field theory for quasicrystals and phason dynamics [arXiv:2008.05339 [hep-th]].
10. Yao B., Ma Q., Wei J., Ma J., and Cai D. Effect of protective coal seam mining and gas extraction on gas transport in a coal seam. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2016, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 637–643.
11. Li X.L., Wang E.Y., Li Z.H., Liu Z.T., Song D.Z., Qiu L.M. Rock burst monitoring by integrated microseismic and electromagnetic radiation methods. Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering. 2016, vol. 49, no. 11, pp. 4393–4406.
12. Omid Dorostkar, Robert A. Guyer, Paul A. Johnson, Chris Marone, Jan Carmeliet. On the role of fluids in stick-slip dynamics of saturated granular fault gouge using a coupled computational fluid dynamics-discrete element. approach. Journal of Geophysical Research Solid Earth. 2017. DOI:10.1002/2017jb014099.
13. Skopintseva O.V., Balovtsev S.V. Air quality control in coal mines based on gas monitoring statistics. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2021;(1):78—89. [In Russ]. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2021-1-0-78-89.
14. Balovtsev S.V. Aerological risk assessment in working areas of gas and dust explosion-hazardous coal mines. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2015, no. 5, pp. 91—93. DOI: 10.17580/ gzh.2015.05.19. [In Russ].
15. Ganova S.D., Skopintseva O.V., Isaev O.N. On the issue of studying the composition of hydrocarbon gases of coals and dust to predict their potential hazard. Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University, Geo Assets Engineering. 2019, t. 330, no. 6, pp. 109—115. [In Russ].
16. Nyoni W., Pillay M., Rubin M., Nyoni W., Nyoni W., Ma J., Dai H. A methodology to construct warning index system for coal mine safety based on collaborative management. Safety Science, 93, 2017, pp. 86—95.
17. Zhang L., Zhang H., Guo H. A case study of gas drainage to low permeability coal seam. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2017, no. 27(4), pp. 687— 692.
18. Balovtsev S.V. Explosion safety procedure for working areas in coal mines. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2018, no. 11, pp. 218—226. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2018-11-0218-226. [In Russ].