1. Bo Lia, Yunpei Lianga, Lei Zhangb, Quanle Zoua Experimental investigation on compaction characteristics and permeability evolution of broken coal. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2019, vol. 118, pp. 63–76.
2. Yubing Liua, Guangzhi Yina, Dongming Zhanga,Minghui Lia, Bozhi Denga, Chao Liua, Honggang Zhaoa, Siyu Yina Directional permeability evolution in intact and fractured coal subjected to true-triaxial stresses under dry and water-saturated conditions. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2019, vol. 119, pp. 22–34.
3. Zou Q. L. Lin B. Q. Fluid-solid coupling characteristics of gas-bearing coal subject to hydraulic slotting: an experimental investigation. Energy Fuels. 2018, vol. 32, pp. 1047–1060.
4. Li B., Zou Q., Liang Y. Experimental research into the evolution of permeability in a broken coal mass under cyclic loading and unloading conditions. Applied Sciences. 2019, vol. 9, pp. 762.
5. Chu T., Yu M., Jiang D. Experimental Investigation on the permeability evolution of compacted broken coal. Transport Porous Media. 2016, vol. 116, pp. 1–22.
6. Makeeva T. G., Trofimov V. A. Determination of gas permeability of rocks in conditions of non-stationary filtration. Estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki. 2021, no. 1, pp. 90—98. [In Russ].
7. Trofimov V. A. Determination of the permeability of low-permeability geomaterials. Problemy i perspektivy kompleksnogo osvoeniya i sohraneniya zemnyh nedr [Problems and prospects of integrated development and conservation of the Earth's subsurface], Moscow, IPKON RAN, 2018, pp. 86—89.
8. Kuznetsov S. V., Trofimov V. A. About one method for determining the permeability of coals. Fiziko-tekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 2007, no. 6, pp. 3—9. [In Russ].
9. Kuznetsov S. V. Prirodnaya pronicaemost' ugol'nyh plastov i metody ee opredeleniya [Natural permeability of coal seams and methods for its determination], Moscow, Nauka, 1978, 122 p.
10. Fan J. J., Feng R. M., Wang J., Wang Y. P. Laboratory investigation of coal deformation behavior and its influence on permeability evolution during methane displacement by CO2. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2017, vol. 50, pp. 1725–1737.
11. Zaharov V. N., Malinnikova O. N., Filippov Yu. A., Trofimov V. A. Dependence of coal permeability on gas content and acting stresses. Fiziko-tekhnicheskiye problemy razrabotki poleznykh iskopayemykh. 2016, no. 2, pp. 16—25. [In Russ].
12. Barenblatt G. I., Entov V. M., Ryzhik V. M. Dvizhenie zhidkostey i gazov v prirodnyh plastah [The movement of liquids and gases in natural formations], Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 211 p.
13. Rihtmajer R., Morton K. Raznostnye metody resheniya kraevyh zadach [Difference methods for solving boundary value problems], Moscow, Mir, 1972, 420 p.