1. Linnik Yu. N. Osnovy rascheta nadezhnosti i effektivnosti funktsionirovaniya ispolnitel'nykh organov ugledobyvayushchikh kombainov v razlichnykh usloviyakh ekspluatatsii [Basics for calculating the reliability and efficiency of the functioning of the executive bodies of coal mining combines in various operating conditions], Doctor’s thesis, Moscow, 1991, 39 p.
2. Du Chang Long, Li Ti Jian Study on pick arrangement of shearer drum based on load fluctuation. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology. 2008, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 305–310.
3. Khoreshok A. A., Tsekhin A. M., Borisov A. Yu. Influence of operating conditions of mining combines on the design of their executive bodies. Mining Equipment and Electromechanics. 2012, no. 6, pp. 2–5. [In Russ].
4. Hoseinie S. H., Ghodrati Behzad, Hosseini A. Availability analysis of drum shearer machine; A case study. Proceedings of the 24th International Mining Congress of Turkey, IMCET 2015. 2015, pp. 913–918.
5. Gorbatov P. A. Prognozirovanie maksimal'nykh nagruzok v podsistemakh privoda ispolnitel'nykh organov ochistnykh kombainov [Prediction of maximum loads in the subsystems of the drive of the shearers' executive bodies], Donetsk, DonNTU UNITEKH, 2011, 130 p.
6. Gulyaev V. G., Tarasevich V. I. Methods for studying the dynamic characteristics and structures of transmissions of the executive bodies of coal mining combines. Gornyi Zhurnal. 1973, no. 11, pp. 106–110. [In Russ].
7. Shprekher D. M., Kolesnikov E. B., Babokin G. I. Improving the reliability of the shearer's electromechanical system. Mining Equipment and Electromechanics. 2017, no. 6, pp. 9–14. [In Russ].
8. Zich A., Linnik Yu. N., Linnik V. Yu. Verlangerung der Betriebsdauer von Meiselhalterungen an schneidenden Kohlegewinnugsmaschinen. Mining Report 5. Gluckauf. 2017, no. 153, pp. 474–479.
9. Linnik Yu. N., Linnik V. Yu., Garifullin F. F. Load and durability of tools for fastening cutters during wear of tool holders of coal miners. Ugol’. 2018, no. 11, pp. 24–31. [In Russ].
10. Linnik Yu. N, Sherstkin V. V., Linnik V. Yu. Integral criterion of coal seam breakability. Gornyi Zhurnal. 2015, no. 8, pp. 16–18. [In Russ].
11. Pozin E. Z., Melamed V. Z., Ton V. V. Razrushenie ugley vyemochnymi mashinami [Coal crushing by excavating machines], Moscow, Nedra, 1984, 288 p.
12. Gorbatov P. A., Lysenko N. M., Vorob'ev E. A. Establishing the dynamic characteristics of the drive subsystem of the executive bodies of a new generation shearer. Mining Equipment and Electromechanics. 2008, no. 2, pp. 13–17. [In Russ].
13. Kumar C., Prakash A. Design Methodology for cutting drum, power rating and operational control of surface miner under varied rock conditions—an approach. Journal of Mining Sciences. 2018, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 582–590.
14. Kumar C., Prakash A. Experimental investigations on thermal behavior during pickrock interaction and optimization of operating parameters of surface miner. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2020, vol. 133, article 104360. DOI: 10.1016/j. ijrmms.2020.104360
15. Mamet'ev L. E. Borisov A. Yu. Influence of operating conditions on the stability of a roadheader with a double-crown reversible arrow-shaped executive body. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta. 2017, no. 3, pp. 103–109. [In Russ].
16. Basalay G. A. Assessment of the stability margin of shearers on the face conveyor head in operating mode. Gornaya mehanika i mashinostroenie. 2019, no. 2, pp. 54–64. [In Russ].